OXY HR customer in Sweden is looking for
- Previous work experience of at least 3 years.
- Certificates from professional and occupational safety courses (or willing to obtain it)
- Preferred if you have work experience in Sweden.
- English or Latvian or Russian language knowledge
- Smart ID
- Collective agreement with a Swedish company,
- Stable salary 150 SEK / h after taxes*,
- 40 h/week, more hours also possible
- Travel money 800 SEK / month to travel back to home-county (cannot be changed for different money/cash),
- Pension savings 2,000 SEK / month,
- Work clothes, tools and a work car provided
- Accommodation is provided for free, max 2 people per room.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth – long-term work
- Travel costs to Sweden are not paid for
Apply below or send your CV and your work photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Base salary before tax is 158,40 SEK, Holiday pay 20,75 SEK, Milage 18,50 SEK/10km, Allowance 240 SEK/night= All this together gives an hourly pay at 150 SEK/hour after tax