PRODUCTION JOBS, WAREHOUSE AND ORDER PICKING
Work places are mainly in the manufacturing industry and production – items such as sun blinds, wooden formwork or paving. Our client also supply a lot to a large distribution center for organic supermarkets where we are constantly looking for employees.
The wages for the vacancies are between € 10 and € 12.50 per hour, depending on the application, there are shift allowances or other allowances.
Our client provide a job guarantee, when you decide to travel to the Netherlands you must be quarantined upon arrival. You are welcome in a “quarantine house” specially furnished by our client. The regulations in the Netherlands are as follows, you stay indoors, you can use your own garden if it is present and it is not accepted to receive visitors. After 5 days of quarantine, a test can be taken by the GGD, if the result is negative, you may leave the quarantine house and you will be assigned another home. From that moment on you are also available for work. You will have to accept the work we get available at all times, on the other hand, from the moment your quarantine obligation expires, you will be entitled to payment at the minimum wage and no housing costs will be deducted for that period. However, you must be open to all the profiles outlined and it must be very clear that you cannot choose from one of the profiles. As soon as work has been found, you will of course be paid in accordance with the hirer’s remuneration.
Job description production / assembling:
- The assembly and adjustment, packaging and finishing of products.
- The correct adjustment of machines and tools in accordance with the according procedures.
- Monitoring the safety and orderliness of your workplace and work environment.
- Perform light administrative tasks in support of the production process.
- The transfer of knowledge to fellow production workers.
Job description Warehouse:
- Loading the trucks based on delivery notes.
- Unloading the trucks with forklift or side loader.
- Clearance work and distribute the incoming products.
- Collecting the products which are ready and reparation orders.
- Willingness to work a long-term job
- Sufficient knowledge of the English langue in word and writing
- Sufficient social and communicative skills
- Technical background is a plus
- Category B driving license is a plus
- Salaries € 10 and € 12.50 per hour
- No experience needed
- Training at the start of work
- The employment contract is concluded with an employer in the Netherlands
- All social guarantees
- Salary paid every week
- Paid vacation 1 month per year, which can be divided into weeks or days
- Good living conditions and health insurance
- Accommodation costs 95 eur / week for a single room
- Accommodation costs 85 eur / week for a place in a double room
- Support during the employment process and throughout the employment period (meeting, sorting the BSN number)
- Plane or bus ticket to Netherlands is on your own expenses, trip will be planned in 5-7 persons group
- Looking forward to receive your CV in English