CNC TURNING OPERATOR
WORK PLACE – BELGIUM, ANTWERP
- The company produces 3 types of agricultural machinery: harvester, chopper and baler
- As a CNC turning operator, you are responsible for 1 to 2 turning machines (various types). You will turn a batch of 20 to 500 pieces. You choose the right tools and programming and make adjustments as needed. You check the quality of the finished parts and fill in the necessary documentation.
- The turning software is Siemens.
- Training provided
- Relevant work experience
- Willingness to do a repetitive job
- Good English
- Willingness to stay long-term in Belgium
- Job agreement with Belgian company
- Long-term official work, taxes are paid in Belgium
- Salary every week
- Salary 21 EUR/h gross + extra
- Progressive salary (after 3 years of work salary 25 EUR/h gross)
- Extra payments (lunch coupons for 6.50 EUR/workday. Eco coupons 250 EUR/year. Yearly bonus 1000 EUR/year)
- Work in two shifts 6:00 – 14:00// 14:00 – 22:00
- Provided accommodation for the first 3 months (hotel)
- After 3 months assistance to help find permanent housing is provided
We will be waiting for your CV!