We are offering work for industrial Electricians in Netherlands
Work is in the industrial sector (e.g., shipbuilding, oil, gas, food production facilities and factories in large cities: Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Maastricht, Groningen)
- Pulling, bundling and connecting of electrical and instrumentation cables, wires, and tubing
- Construction of cable ladders and supporting systems
- Wire and connect Electrical Enclosures, junction boxes, switching devises.
- Mounting electric actuators, pressure devises, temperature transmitters, flow meters etc. control panels, process and power cabinets, gas and fire detectors.
- Testing and measuring volts/amperes etc. Conducting Loop checks.
- Working with Hart, Emmerson and Fluke field communicators
What we ask:
- More than five years of experience in unsupported electrical work
- Wide knowledge of electrical devices, wires and cables
- Motivated and responsible attitude towards work
What we offer:
- Long term work, 40 h/week
- Salary of 547 eur/week, net
- Paid accommodation
- Paid transportation fees from and to work