We are looking for several Truck drivers for the Albert Heijn supermarket distribution.
The job consists of driving in cities with narrow streets and narrow docking. The driving is mostly in Netherlands but it can also be a couple shops just over the border in Belgium. Each day you will be returning back to the accommodation. The planning is sent 1 or 2 days beforehand so the starting times can variate from day to day. The trucks used for work have steering backwheels.
- Minimum 2 years with a truck and trailer (back steering axis).
- Driving license needed: B and minimum CE / drivers card EU
- Willing to stay long-term
- Good English
- Job contract with the Netherlands company
- Work location: In South of Holland/North of Belgium
- All social guarantees
- Guaranteed 50 H/week (average 55 H/week)
- Work times: Normally 1 week 5 days/ 1 week 6 days, every day different worktimes. Early and late start times.
- Salary 14,50-15 EUR/h Net* + reservations
- Good living conditions- private room
- Housing (single room) € 65 or € 98 per week depending on the job location/type of house
- Health insurance 33,51 EUR/week
*Net salary- an average based on 40 hours. The employer also makes reservations ( 8,33% of the gross salary that gets paid on national holidays)