We are looking for TRUCK DRIVERS
in the Netherlands
About the job
- As a driver, you mainly deliver business to business goods.
- You take care of supplying supermarkets, meat factories, recycling and cool transport among other things.
- This retail distribution requires that you can drive in busy areas, small alleys and thus be very agile with your truck.
- Training and multiple years of experience as a C or CE-driver.
- A valid code 95.
- Able to work with a GPS navigation system/board computer.
- Good level of in either English of German in writing, reading and speaking for communication in consideration of the logistic planning which will be send daily through text or email around 6 am for the day after.
- Good level of social skills to represent the logistic company in a positive manner.
- Hands-on mentality due to the fact of visiting multiple locations a day.
- Willing to start in the middle of the night, work on holidays, evening shifts and weekends.
What we offer
- At least 40 hours per week may rise up to 60 hours a week in busy periods (overtime is normal).
- Varied work with our reliable clients.
- Good working conditions.
- Continued work with good future perspectives.
- Work place visits by our field staff colleagues.
- Wages as regulated in the collective agreement for distribution.
- Compensation for extraordinary hours as regulated in the collective agreement for distribution.
- Overtime 130% after 40 hours on a weekly bases. Saturday 150%. Sunday 200%.
- Possibility to be given work for a longer period or even to be taken over by the client when effort leads to satisfaction.
- Good salary, depending on age and experience between €11,18 and €14,48 gross per hour.
Punctual weekly payment.
- Accommodation provided, standards according to Dutch law (€75 gross per week, about €35 net per week).
- Guidance from our company to make you feel at home in a country far from home.
- When necessary we offer transport from home to work. A company car is about €35 additional tax per week.