OXY HR customer in Sweden is looking for
- Previous work experience of at least 3 years.
- Certificates from professional and occupational safety courses (or willing to obtain it)
- Preferred if you have work experience in Sweden.
- English or Latvian or Russian language knowledge
- Smart ID
- Collective agreement with a Swedish company,
- Stable salary 160 SEK / h after taxes*,
- 40 h/week, more hours also possible
- If you have own car, you get 10 SEK /h extra
- If you have own housing, you 20 SEK/h extra
- Pension savings 2,000 SEK / month
- Company pays if they send personnel from one city to another
- If there is more than 21 km one way to work, company pays for gas for the distance over 21 km
- If there is less than 21 km company do not pay for gas
- Work clothes, tools and a work car provided
- Accommodation is provided for free, max 2 people per room.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth – long-term work
- Travel costs to Sweden are not paid for
Apply below or send your CV and your work photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Base salary before tax is 158,40 SEK, Holiday pay 20,75 SEK, Milage 18,50 SEK/10km, Allowance 240 SEK/night= All this together gives an hourly pay at 160 SEK/hour after tax