We are looking for a handy metal worker for small sawing machines who has experience/is willing to learn blasting in a cabine.
This company is small and looking for a handy metal worker who has also the capacities to manage this small department were all columns will be cut. He is responsible fort his small supply magazine. He cuts, sometimes blasts and keeps his small magazine clean and nice.
- Running the sawing area and small supply magazine of metal profiles.
- Some blasting with ceramic material in a small cabine (need a little experience or ability to learn fast)
- Cutting all metal parts/columns by using different metal cutting machines
- Pro-active and responsible person
- Willing to stay long term (minimum 1 year)
- Personal car
- Technical background
- Good level of English
- Vaccination certificate is not needed
- The employment contract with an employer in the Netherlands
- All social guarantees
- Working times: 08:00-17:00
- 40 hours a week (sometimes extra hours)
- Salary every week – 14 EUR / H net
- Training at work
- Insurance 29,22 EUR/week- deducted from salary
- Good living conditions and health insurance
- Area in Holland: Sint Oederode
- Accommodation is 30km from workplace
- Accommodation costs 65 EUR/ week
The job is available ASAP. We will be waiting for your CV in English!