We are looking for heat pump installers in Groningen area.
As a Heat Pump Installer you will have the responsibility of installing, maintaining, and repairing heat pump systems. You will be involved in projects in residential homes, and your tasks will include:
- Installing and commissioning heat pumps and related systems.
- Performing preventive maintenance and repairs on existing systems.
- Diagnosing technical issues and implementing effective solutions.
- Advising customers on energy-efficient solutions and explaining the benefits of heat pumps
- Experience in installing and maintaining heat pump systems
- Relevant education/certificates
- B cat. driver’s license
- Good English communication skills
- Personal car- good to have
- A challenging and dynamic work environment with ample opportunities for professional growth.
- Training and development opportunities to expand your skills.
- A starting salary from 3000 EUR/month gross, depending on your demonstrated experience.
- Holiday pay, vacation days and pension contributions.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to work 0,19 EUR/km, possibility to get company car
- Travel costs to the Netherlands are self-funded