A Swedish company
offers a job for a Horizontal Directional Drilling operator in Sweden.
Location: Various cities in Sweden
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Construction of optical internet infrastructure.
Requirements for candidates:
- Experience with “Vermer dx20 JT” or analog technique.
- B category driving license.
- Intermediate level of English (both oral and written).
- Technical thinking.
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy.
- Providing the necessary training.
- All necessary inventory for work.
- Housing provided and paid for.
- Competitive salary and social guarantees.
- Growth opportunities.
- Employment contract with a Swedish company.
- Salary starting from SEK 50,000 Gross during the inspection. (Salary starting from 4590 EUR Gross during the inspection (depending on the exchange rate)).
- Starting work as soon as possible.
For more information, please call: +371 24114211
To apply, send your CV and apply for the advertised vacancy. By doing so, you agree to the processing of your submitted personal data for personnel selection purposes within the framework of personnel selection.