We are looking for ELECTRICIANS
in the Netherlands
About the job
- The activities will contain preparing and assembling electric circuits based on drawings provided by our clients. To be able to install these systems according to the client needs competences such as: wiring networks and ensuring compatibility of components, installing sockets are part of the selection criteria.
- The work will take place in industrial areas, hotels, offices, new houses and renovation of all mentioned.
- Assemble, install, maintain, modify and repair electrical apparatuses, equipment, and systems.
- Inspect, isolate, troubleshoot, and repair electrical malfunctions using various test instruments.
- Operate electrical power-generating plants and other electrical equipment and systems.
- Maintain and repair low voltage systems including fire, alarm and access systems.
- Test electrical equipment for safety and efficiency.
- Plan the layout and wiring of new or remodeled installations.
- Inspect completed work for conformance with specifications, requirements and compliance with applicable building and safety codes and regulations. Analyse and respond appropriately to emergency situations.
- Clean, maintain and service tools and equipment used in the performance of duties.
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures. Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Read, interpret and work from blueprints, plans, drawings and specifications.
- May provide instruction to unskilled and semi-skilled assistants.
- You’ll have at least two years’ work experience as an (assistant) electrician.
- You’ll have a proven completion of any electric college degree and in-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of electrical systems.
- You can read technical drawings.
- You can read electrical connection diagrams.
- You are in possession of VCA or are prepared to obtain this certificate
- You’ll have the ability to identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks.
- You’ll have a flexible mentality, able to work independently but also as part of a team.
- You’ll speak and write understandable German or English.
- You’ll have a European driver’s license.
What we offer
- Challenging job for at least 40 hours a week in long running projects.
- Varied work with our reliable clients.
- Good working conditions.
- Continued work with good future perspectives
- Work place visits by our field staff colleagues
- Good salary, starting of €375 net per week makes €1625 net per month (costs of health insurance and housing already deducted).
- Punctual weekly payment.
- Accommodation provided, standards according to Dutch law (€75,00 bruto p/week).
- Guidance from our company to make you feel at home in a country far from home.
- When necessary we offer transport from home to work.