We are looking for Electricians for several clients in the Netherlands
About the job
- The activities will contain preparing and assembling electric circuits based on drawings provided by our clients. To be able to install these systems according to the client needs. Competencies: wiring networks and ensuring compatibility of components, installing sockets.
- The work will take place in industrial areas, hotels, offices, new houses and renovation of all mentioned.
- Maintain and repair low voltage systems including fire, alarm and access systems.
- Read, interpret and work from blueprints, plans, drawings and specifications.
- May provide instruction to unskilled and semi-skilled assistants.
- 2 years work experience as an (assistant) electrician.
- Completion of any electric college degree and in-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of electrical systems.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Possession of VCA or are prepared to obtain this certificate
- Flexible mentality, able to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Good English.
- Driver’s license.
What we offer:
- The employment contract with an employer in the Netherlands
- All social guarantees
- A fulltime job
- Salary 400-550 EUR /week NET (costs of health insurance and housing already deducted)
- Punctual weekly payment.
- Continued work with good future perspectives
- Accommodation provided, standards according to Dutch law (90 EUR/week).
- Guidance from our company to make you feel at home in a country far from home.
- When necessary we offer transport from home to work.