- Placing and connecting wires, outlets, switches, TV and data connections.
- Placing and connecting lighting equipment.
- Placing and connecting distribution board and patch cabinet.
- Placing fire buttons, smoke detectors and sirens.
- Place and connect parlo and videophone.
- Directing colleagues: giving instructions, delegating.
- Drawing up single wire diagrams and adjusting plans.
- previous experience in construction projects
- B cat drivers license
- Good English language
- Contract with Belgian company
- Gross salary 15,50-17 EUR/H (depends on experience)
- Work hours: Monday – Friday: 7.00 – 15.30 (40h/week)
- Accommodation cost: 120 EUR/week
- Transportation to work provided (need to drive company van)