We are currently seeking to hire one skilled Conventional Turner, who will be responsible for the fabrication of a wide range of products using various materials. The selected candidate will operate and maintain the machines depicted in the attached images. Presently, our company employs one Conventional Turner, who is approaching retirement age. The position includes 2 year training period together with the previous employee about ins and outs of the job.
The ideal candidate for this position should have at least two years of prior experience operating a Conventional Turner machine. They must also be willing to commit to a long-term position with our company, potentially spanning several years or even decades.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a conventional turner.
- Willing to learn on the job
- Formal education would be great but not necessary.
- B cat. driver’s license
- Willing to stay long-term
- Good English
- Job contract with the Netherlands company
- Work location: Klundert
- All social guarantees
- Minimum hours per week: 40
- Option for overtime: Average 50 – 55 hours per week
- Working times: 7:45 – 16:30
- Salary 16,60 EUR/h Net* + reservations
- Good living conditions- private room located 25 km from the workplace
- Housing (single room) € 98 per week
- Health insurance 33,51 EUR/week
*Net salary- an average based on 40 hours. The employer also makes reservations ( 8,33% of the gross salary that gets paid on national holidays)