We are looking for four (4) car, van and truck body repairer for Damage Center repair shop. The repair shops are located in Vantaa and Tampere. The employment relationship is full-time, permanent and you will be employed directly to Employer.
Daily tasks include varied coachwork and repair work. You are supported by a work community of 20 of the best auto body repairers in the field, but we also value independent work, because you will schedule your own projects and work phases.
You must have experience working as a auto body repairer, in addition, client organizes orientations and trainings on Mercedes Benz’s latest innovations and technologies. Client offers meaningful challenges for mechanics of different levels.
So there is an opportunity for continuous development and learning new things at work.
- Completed degree in the vehicle industry or previous experience as a car body mechanic/repairer
- Good English language skill
- Cheerful attitude and customer service spirit
- The desire to learn new things and the courage to ask for help when needed
- EU citizenship or a permit to work in Finland
- Experience with Cabas, CabPlan and Automaster software is considered as an advantage.
- Job contract with Finnish company
- Work hours: weekdays 7:30 to 15:30. Overtime- sometimes
- Hourly rate 17- 23 EUR/H gross
- Monthly salary: 2600-3500 €/month gross (before tax)
- Help with finding accommodation near workplace