We are looking for ASSEMBLY WORKERS
in the Netherlands
About the job
- The Assembly employee assembles products with ready-to-use components. He usually does this on a conveyor belt. Assembly is a whole that consists of different parts. Assembling is the assembly of products from different parts. Assembly workers are active in the metal, wood and plastics industry. This job profile will describe the Assembly employee in the metal industry.
- The Assembly employee assembles parts of mechatronic products by means of examples and instructions. He assembles and assembles semi-finished products (intermediates) from often very small precision mechanical parts and electronics. The work of the Assembly Worker further consists of collecting and arranging parts, studying working drawings and diagrams, soldering parts and checking the work.
- Sometimes the Assembly employee supports the work planner if necessary. He then helps him to make draft work instructions and inspection procedures. In addition to the assembly work, the assembly workshop can also test components used under supervision. These are, for example, drives, valves and level switches. The Assembly employee can be assigned more work. For example, he adjusts the transport systems or arranges equipment. In some cases, the Assembly employee can test a limited number of machines. This happened with the support of a first mechanic.
- You have work experience as an assembly employee.
- You’ll have the ability to identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks.
- You’ll have a flexible mentality, able to work independently but also as part of a team.
- You’ll speak and write understandable German or English.
- You’ll have a European driver’s license.
What we offer
- Challenging job for at least 40 hours a week in long running projects.
- Varied work with our reliable clients.
- Good working conditions.
- Continued work with good future perspectives
- Work place visits by our field staff colleagues
- Good salary, starting of €300 net per week makes €1300 net per month (costs of health insurance and housing already deducted).
- Punctual weekly payment.
- Accommodation provided, standards according to Dutch law (€75,00 bruto p/week).
- Guidance from our company to make you feel at home in a country far from home.
- When necessary we offer transport from home to work.